Our service promise
- We provide the UK’s widest range of UPS products from over 30 manufacturers.
- We are totally independent of any product manufacturer and are uniquely able to help customers make value judgments on Standby Power.
- Our preference for a product is based solely on the ability of the product to do the job required. We offer a high-quality personal service.
- Our sales engineers are specialists in standby power and their role is to help you define your requirements and recommend the best solution. In summary, they’ll discuss:
- The critical systems that you need to protect … your servers, network communications, IT infrastructure, air conditioning and cooling systems, access control and fire protection systems, telephone systems, emergency lighting, lifts, pumps.
- The kind of equipment to be supported … the equipment type and application, its load characteristics and power factor.
- Total power requirement … taking into account: key systems to be protected, health and safety during long outages (e.g. emergency lighting) and future-proofing to cater for increased power loads in the future
- Incoming power … voltage, single or three-phase distribution and power quality (frequency of spikes, surges, brownouts, outages etc.)
- Your runtime requirements … taking into account the ‘always-on’ criticality of some systems, the time necessary to close down other systems, expected time before normal power is resumed
- Location, size and weight requirements … for UPS, battery cabinets and/or generator systems: taking into account the proximity to systems being protected, any requirements for reinforced floors, noise and gas emissions, fuel storage and any planning permissions required
- Access to your premises … external access for offload, and internal access for delivering, installing, commissioning and maintaining your system
- Site visits … in many cases it may be necessary for our sales engineer to visit your installation to audit your systems and size your requirement
Independent product selection
As an independent specialist in Standby Power, we’re very different from product manufacturers or resellers who can only propose solutions from within the product ranges they supply.
Because we maintain the UK’s largest database of standby power products, from ALL major suppliers, we’re able to discuss the very specific requirements of your project and help you identify the optimum solution to your needs.
This independence allows us to select products solely on their ability to do the job you require and pass on the benefits of price savings.
Project management and ongoing account management
After taking your order, our sales engineers will retain responsibility for your project and will ensure that any electrical installations and the delivery, offload, installation and commissioning of your standby power system take place efficiently and with the minimum of disruption.
The same sales engineer will remain as your primary point of contact within UPS Systems, will continue to be responsible for your account and will remain available to discuss your standby power requirements in the future or elsewhere in your organisation.
Our service doesn’t stop there. Our service desk provides a range of aftersales services including scheduled maintenance, remote monitoring of UPS and generators, health checks, repair services, battery replacement and hire services.
Dedicated and responsive
For all your enquiries on UPS Systems and the services we can provide to your business please contact us via telephone or via our online web form, let us ‘call you back‘.