Now Hiring: Marketing Assistant
UPS Systems Group together with its sister companies DCResponse, Computer Power Protection and Powersaver Ltd, Cetronic Power Solutions Ltd and Standby Power Generation UK Ltd provide complete turnkey power protection solutions across the UK. We require a candidate for a marketing assistant role.
The role would be ideal for an individual who wants to start or continue a marketing role. It includes any required training. It would suit an individual with a can-do/ will-do attitude and who wants to learn or expand on marketing skills.
We require an individual who will quickly progress in confidence and ability.
- Dependant on experience
- 6 monthly reviews
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Group life cover scheme
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 over 5 years)
- Full training provided
- Working as part of a small team to develop campaigns across multiple marketing channels
- Write and implement copy on all web pages, ensuring it is user-friendly, engaging and optimised for search engines.
- Designing page graphics and product page layouts
- Blogging (B2B tone of voice)
- Administrative duties including editing/creating pdf, pulling reports from our systems etc.
- Proofreading and uploading pre-written blog posts to our website
- Creating marketing email campaign templates using Apsis and sending out regular templated campaigns
- Social media with a core focus on LinkedIn Client and Market Research
- Telephone follow-ups to marketing campaigns
- Liaising with the Manufacturer to ensure alignment and adherence to corporate guidelines
The following attributes are key to the role:
- Good writing skills, as creating new content is key to the role. A basic understanding of SEO would also be beneficial.
- Can do/will do attitude
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to forward think
- Ability to plan workload
- Capacity to successfully manage several projects at once
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If interested then please send CV to Daniel Taylor – firstname.lastname@example.org