Now Hiring: Sales Executive
UPS systems Group together with its sister Companies DCResponse, Computer Power Protection and Powersaver Ltd, Cetronic Power Solutions Ltd and Standby power Generation UK Ltd provide complete turnkey power protection solutions across the UK. We require a candidate for a combined sales, key account management and new business development role.
The role would be ideal for an individual who wants a commercial role with a technical background. It would suit an individual with a can do/ will do attitude and high degree of drive to be an active part of a target driven team.
We require an individual who will quickly progress in confidence and ability, has a genuine interest in our product offering and will ensure the quality and care taken in providing top class solutions and service is continued.
- Dependant on experience
- Targeted/achievable commission/bonus structure
- Additional uncapped accelerator commission payments are available for over achievement of targets which can considerably increase earnings.
- 6 monthly reviews.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Group life cover scheme
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 over 5 years)
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers by creating and executing plans to increase sales
- Responsible for researching, identifying, planning approaches and visiting potential new customers to increase sales
- Keeping up to date with full range of available products in the marketplace and their technical specifications
- Applying technical knowledge of products to match customer requirements
- Communicating with engineering team to clarify installation/specification requirements
- Site visits with engineers to clarify specifications.
- Making accurate cost calculations
- Providing customers with quotations/proposals, following up quotations and providing feedback on won and lost proposals.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications
- Managing the delivery, installation, commissioning of multiple trades/suppliers
- Ensuring customer satisfaction on completion of job
- Gathering market and customer information to assist in producing marketing and social media literature
- Throughout the above tasks individuals will be required to keep the CRM system up to date
The following attributes are key to the role:
- Capability to learn a technical product portfolio and apply it to site specific requirements.
- Build rapport & show strong communication skills with customers on the telephone and in person
- Can do/will do attitude
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to forward think
- Ability to plan workload
- Capacity to successfully manage several projects at once
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If interested then please send CV to Beth Quinton - Beth.Quinton@upssystems.co.uk