UPS systems Group together with its sister Companies DCResponse, Computer Power Protection and Powersaver Ltd provide complete turnkey power protection solutions across the UK. We require a candidate for a combined sales, key account management and new business development role.
The role would be ideal for an individual who wants a commercial role with a technical background. It would suit an individual with a can do/ will do attitude and high degree of drive to be an active part of a target driven team.
We require an individual who will quickly progress in confidence and ability, has a genuine interest in our product offering and will ensure the quality and care taken in providing top class solutions and service is continued.
- Dependant on experience
- Targeted/achievable commission/bonus
- Additional uncapped accelerator commission payments are available for over achievement of targets which can considerably increase earnings.
- 6 monthly reviews.
- Company pension Scheme
- Company Group life cover scheme
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 over 5 years)
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers by creating and executing plans to increase sales
- Responsible for researching, identifying, planning approaches and visiting potential new customers to increase sales
- Keeping up to date with full range of available products in the marketplace and their technical specifications
- Applying technical knowledge of products to match customer requirements
- Liaising with engineering team to clarify installation/specification requirements
- Site visits with engineers to clarify specifications.
- Making accurate cost calculations
- Providing customers with quotations/proposals, following up quotations and providing feedback on Won and lost proposals.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications
- Managing the delivery, installation, commissioning of multiple trades/suppliers
- Ensuring customer satisfaction on completion of job
- Gathering market and customer information to assist in producing marketing and social media literature
- Throughout the above tasks individuals will be required to keep the CRM system up to date
The following attributes are key to the role:
- Capability to learn a technical product portfolio and apply it to site specific requirements.
- Build rapport & show strong communication skills with customers on the telephone and in person
- Can do/ will do attitude
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to forward think
- Ability to plan workload
- Capacity to successfully manage several projects at once
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively send via post to:
UPS Systems Plc
Unit 71, Shrivenham Hundred Business Park
Watchfield, SN6 8TY