Level E - Micro Data Centre
High level of protection for your ITBenefits of the LEVEL E Micro Data Centre
- Maximum security in the Rittal range of safes
- Optimum protection concept for one or more server rack solutions, aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises
- Modular layout for installation in hard-to-access locations and for retrospective enclosure of existing IT structures
- Future-proof investment thanks to the options of extendibility, dismantling and re-assembly
- System-tested security and a high level of protection; testing has been carried out by accredited institutes and confirmed with test reports.
- Modified air baffle plates for optimum air routing, ensures efficient cooling of the safes
- High level of protection against potential physical threats for IT
- Project-specific configuration components transform the safe into a complete, compact data centre.
- Security safe with operator door and servicing door
- Cable entry in both side elements
- Both doors with key lock
- As well as being easier to install in hard-to-access locations, the modular design also supports the retrospective enclosure of existing IT structures.
- Extendibility, dismantling and re-assembly mean targeted, future-safe investments.
- System-tested security and a high level of protection
- Choice of door hinges
- Bifold doors
- Different cable entry systems
- Cable entry additionally in the top or base element
- Different lock variants
- Supporting structure
Racks - Robust, flexible racks especially for server and network technology Compact split cooling solution - Efficient climate control solutions in a range of designs and outputs Power distribution/supply - Flexible power supply concepts based on a switchable, measurable range of socket strips >Monitoring system - Network-compatible monitoring and security solution based on an extensive range of sensors with the CMC III system Fire alarm and extinguisher system - Early fire detection and automatic rack extinguishing
Please contact us to discuss your edge data centre requirements on 01488 680500 or email email@example.com.