RIELLO Net Power 2KVA FLEXIBILITY OF INSTALLATION AND USE
The Net Power 2KVA is powered through the mains an AVR to stabilise brownout, sag and surge voltages, and EMI filters to suppress voltage spikes. If the mains fails the load is powered by an inverter. Using PowerShield the Net Power 2KVA uses a pseudo sinewave to supply plentey of time for the computer system to shutdown.
The Net Power 2KVA uses digital Line Interactive (VI) technology.
A RIELLO Net Power 2KVA PROVIDES:
• mains power supply stabilisation and filtering (Line Interactive (VI) technology with AVR and filters for atmospheric disturbance suppression)
• cold start capability: the UPS can power up without a mains supply present
• high reliability with built-in battery test feature
• supplied with 2 output cables
• USB port
• Stabilisation and filtering of the mains power supply using AVR and EMI filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances
• Ability to switch on the UPS in the absence of mains power (Cold Start)
• High reliability with built-in battery test
• Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after discharge of the batteries)
• Supplied with two IEC cables for powering the loads.
• Advanced multi-platform communications for all operating systems and network environments: PowerShield 3 supervision and shutdown software for Windows operating systems 8, 7, Hyper-V, 2012, 2008, and previous versions, Mac OS X, Linux, VMWare ESXi, Citrix XenServer and other Unix operating systems
• Standard USB interface and RS232
We offer a wide range of service options, please contact the service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01488 680500