RIELLO SENTINEL DUAL 2.2KVA SDH FLEXIBILITY OF INSTALLATION AND USE
• the UPS can be installed as a floor standing tower or 19″ rackmount UPS.
The front panel digital display can be pulled out (using the keys provided) and rotated to suite the installation format
• low noise level (<40dBA) thanks to the digitally PWM controlled ventilation system which is load and temperature dependent, and the use of an inverter with a high switching frequency (>20kHZ, above the audible range). DIALOG Dual is suitable for installation in any populated environment.
USER SELECTABLE CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS
• Operating modes:
– On-line (VFI): the inverter powers the load continuously
– Economy: the UPS mimics a Line Interactive (VI) UPS supporting the load from its battery supply when the mains fails or fluctuates wildly
– Smart Active: the UPS selects automatically whether to operate in On-line (VFI) or Line Interactive (VI) mode depending on the stability of the mains supply
– Emergency: the UPS only supports the load with its batteries when the mains fails – suitable for emergency lighting
– Frequency conversion 50 or 60Hz
• Output voltage selection: 220-230-240Vac single-phase
• Auto restart the mains returns from the front panel or PowerShield³ software
• Automatic output delay when the UPS powers up
• Automatic power down when no load is present
• End of battery discharge pre-alarm.
QUALITY OF POWER SUPPLY
• Filtered, stable and reliable voltage – On Line double conversion (VFI) technology in accordance with EN50091-3, a with EMI filters
• Guaranteed output quality even with typical distorting IT loads with crest factors of 3:1
• Low impact on the mains supply as the UPS has an input power factory near to 1, with a sinusoidal input current.
• Completely digitally controlled
• Uninterrupted automatic by-pass
• The by-pass can be activated manually
• Use of IMS (Insulated Metallic Substrates) modules.
• Status, measurements, and alarms available on the standard backlit display
• UPS can be updated digitally (flash upgradeable).
OPTIMAL BATTERY MANAGEMENT
• Reliable battery performance (automatic and manual battery tests)
• Prolonged battery life due to the unique Low Ripple Current Discharge (LRCD)
• ‘Hot-swap’ user replaceable batteries
• Extendible back-up time using additional Battery Extension Packs or Trays
• Increased ride through (without batteries) on mains breaks up to 40ms and for fluctuations ranging from 84 to 276Vac.
ENHANCED ELECTRICAL PERFORMANCE
• Input protected by resettable thermally activated switch
• Back-feed protection: to avoid energy being fed back into the mains should a fault occur
• Increased short circuit current on the by-pass
• Increased overload capacity: 150% on inverter even without a mains supply present
• Performance guaranteed in temperatures up to 40°C short term
• Manual switch to by-pass.
The Sentinel Dual SDH UPS and communication software have been certified by Microsoft laboratories.