Riello iDialog 600VA UPS (IDG 600)
The Riello 600VA iDialog UPS from upssystems comes with a built-in battery designed to provide 7 minutes runtime at nominal load. Typical applications are PCs, Electronic Point of Sale (EPoS) terminals, workstations, network peripherals and other small office applications. Features and Benefits
- ECO LINE product
- Compact and ergonomic
- 4 Battery runtime protected sockets
- Ability to switch on the UPS without a mains power supply (Cold Start)
- User replaceable batteries (Battery Swap)
- USB Interface
- Can be placed on a desktop or the floor
- Power cable included
- Short-circuit protection
- Auto restart (when mains power is restored, after a battery discharge)
Riello iDialog 600VA UPS
• ECO line power protection: the Riello iDialog 600VA features an energy saving shut-off function for periods or prolonged inactivity.
• PDU functionality with battery backup: 4 surge and battery backed-up sockets.
• User replaceable batteries: with a battery replacement and environmentally friendly service provided by ECO Power Supplies.
• Remote communication: built-in USB interface with PowerShield Lite UPS monitoring and shutdown software (included) available for Windows Linux, Mac OS, Sun Solaris and many more.
• Cold start capability: iDialog can be powered up without a mains power supply.
• Auto restart: iDialog can auto restart when mains power returns after a prolonged battery discharge.
|Dimensions||23.2 x 0.9 x 19.2 cm|
|Application||Plug n Play|
|Standalone / Modular||Standalone|
|Product Type||Single In - Single Out|