The Riello UPS Master HP range integrates with PowerShield3, PowerNetGuard, and other advanced network communications software available from Riello UPS.
- Up to 8 Riello UPS Master HP can be installed in parallel for extra capacity or redundancy
- Delivers quality power in mission-critical environments like data centres, telecoms networks, security systems, electro-medical devices, and industrial applications
- Automatically selects the most efficient operating mode based on mains input quality
- Operating efficiency up to 98.5% in Smart Active operating mode
- Data Centres
- Light Industrial Applications
- Networks & Servers
The Riello UPS Master HP range has zero impact on connected power sources such as grid networks or generators and delivers a unity power factor. With an IGBT-based rectifier, it achieves exceptional operating efficiency compared to a more conventional thyristor-based rectifier. While its output isolation transformer means the Riello UPS Master HP can be supplied by 2 independent lines, has a higher immunity to harmonics, and provides all-around better load protection.
The mains input quality is constantly monitored, with the UPS system selecting the most appropriate and efficient operating mode based on any interference (Smart Active mode with up to 98.5% efficiency) or circular redundancy (Parallel Energy Saving mode).
UPS maintenance on the Riello UPS Master HP is easy thanks to a removable front panel, while high power is achieved in a compact, space-saving footprint.
If you need advice on finding the Riello UPS Master HE to match your requirements why not contact us or fill in the form to the above.