Riello UPS Sentinel Dual 4KVA SDH (SDH 4000)
The Riello UPS Sentinel Dual 4KVA SDH single-phase models have on-line double conversion (VFI) technology. The DIALOG DUAL range may be placed directly on the floor or mounted in 19
Riello UPS SENTINEL DUAL 4KVA SDH FLEXIBILITY OF INSTALLATION AND USE
• the UPS can be installed as a floor standing tower or 19″ rackmount UPS.
The front panel digital display can be pulled out (using the keys provided) and rotated to suite the installation format
• low noise level (<40dBA) thanks to the digitally PWM controlled ventilation system which is load and temperature dependent, and the use of an inverter with a high switching frequency (>20kHZ, above the audible range). DIALOG Dual is suitable for installation in any populated environment.
USER SELECTABLE CUSTOMISATION OPTIONS
• Operating modes:
– On-line (VFI): the inverter powers the load continuously
– Economy: the UPS mimics a Line Interactive (VI) UPS supporting the load from its battery supply when the mains fails or fluctuates wildly
– Smart Active: the UPS selects automatically whether to operate in On-line (VFI) or Line Interactive (VI) mode depending on the stability of the mains supply
– Emergency: the UPS only supports the load with its batteries when the mains fails – suitable for emergency lighting
– Frequency conversion 50 or 60Hz
• Output voltage selection: 220-230-240Vac single-phase
• Auto restart the mains returns from the front panel or PowerShield³ software
• Automatic output delay when the UPS powers up
• Automatic power down when no load is present
• End of battery discharge pre-alarm.
QUALITY OF POWER SUPPLY
• Filtered, stable and reliable voltage – On Line double conversion (VFI) technology in accordance with EN50091-3, a with EMI filters
• Guaranteed output quality even with typical distorting IT loads with crest factors of 3:1
• Low impact on the mains supply as the UPS has an input power factory near to 1, with a sinusoidal input current.
• Completely digitally controlled
• Uninterrupted automatic by-pass
• The by-pass can be activated manually
• Use of IMS (Insulated Metallic Substrates) modules.
• Status, measurements, and alarms available on the standard backlit display
• UPS can be updated digitally (flash upgradeable).
OPTIMAL BATTERY MANAGEMENT
• Reliable battery performance (automatic and manual battery tests)
• Prolonged battery life due to the unique Low Ripple Current Discharge (LRCD)
• ‘Hot-swap’ user replaceable batteries
• Extendible back-up time using additional Battery Extension Packs or Trays
• Increased ride through (without batteries) on mains breaks up to 40ms and for fluctuations ranging from 84 to 276Vac.
ENHANCED ELECTRICAL PERFORMANCE
• Input protected by resettable thermally activated switch
• Back-feed protection: to avoid energy being fed back into the mains should a fault occur
• Increased short circuit current on the by-pass
• Increased overload capacity: 150% on inverter even without a mains supply present
• Performance guaranteed in temperatures up to 40°C short term
• Manual switch to by-pass.
The Sentinel Dual SDH UPS and communication software have been certified by Microsoft laboratories.
|Dimensions||175 x 520 x 455 cm|
|Application||Servers and Networking|
|Standalone / Modular||Standalone|
|System Brand||Riello UPS|
|Product Type||Single In - Single Out, Three In - Single Out|