Riello UPS Sentinel Tower 6kVA UPS (STW 6000)
Riello UPS Sentinel Tower 6 kVA UPS (STW 6000) is the ideal solution for protecting mission critical systems such as safety devices, telecommunications equipment but also IT systems to ensure maximum power reliability.
This Riello UPS is designed and built using state-of-the-art technology and components to provide maximum protection to the powered loads with no impact on downstream systems and optimised energy savings.
High UPS reliability
- Total microprocessor and DSP control.
- Interruption-free static and manual bypass.
- Specifications guaranteed up to 40°C (the components are designed to work at high temperatures and thus are subject to less stress at normal temperatures).
Parallel configuration of 3 units for (2+1) redundant or power parallel system. The UPS continue to operate in parallel even if the connection cable is interrupted (Closed Loop).
Unity Power Factor
- More power delivered
- More real output power (W)
Operating mode selection
The operating mode can be programmed via software or manually via the front display panel.
- On line: efficiency up to 95%.
- Economy Mode: to increase efficiency (upto to 98%), allows for the selection of Line Interactive technology (VI) to power lowpriority loads from the mains supply.
- Smart Active: the UPS automatically decides upon the operating mode (VI or VFI) based on the quality of the mains power supply.
- Emergency: the UPS can be selected to function only when the mains power supply fails (emergency only mode).
- Frequency converter operation (50 or 60 Hz).
|Application||Servers and Networking, Data Centres, Building Systems|
|Standalone / Modular||Standalone|
|Design Life||5 year|
|System Brand||Riello UPS|
|Product Type||Single In - Single Out|