The Sentinel Tower has the following specs:
High quality output voltage
• Even with non-linear loads (IT loads with a crest factor of up to 3:1).
• High short circuit current on bypass.
• High overload capacity: 150% by inverter (even with mains failure).
• Filtered, stabilised and reliable voltage (double conversion on-line technology - VFI compliant with EN62040-3), with filters for the suppression of atmospheric disturbances.
• Power factor correction: UPS input power factor close to 1 and sinusoidal current uptake.
• UPS can be installed on a single-phase or three-phase distribution network STW 8000 and STW 10000.
• Output terminal board + 2 IEC sockets for powering local consumers (computers, devices, etc.).
• Simplified positioning (built-in castors).
High battery reliability
• Automatic and manual battery test.
• Proper battery care is critical to ensuring correct UPS operation in emergency conditions. The Riello UPS battery care system consists of a series of features and capabilities to optimise battery management and obtain the best performance and operating life possible.
• Unlimited extendible runtime using matching Battery Boxes.
• The batteries do not cut in during mains failures of <20 ms (high hold up time) or when the input supply is between 184 V to 276 V.
To see our range of Riello UPS Sentinel Tower STW here.
If the Riello UPS Sentinel Tower STW isn't what you are looking for, you can find the full Riello UPS range here. Alternatively we offer Eaton UPS, APC UPS and Vertiv UPS, as well as may other manufacturers.
If you need help choosing a Riello UPS Sentinel Pro for your specifications, contact us or fill in the form above.