BPC PowerPro ELXA 3 hour 2000VA
The PowerPro ELXA 3 hour 2000VA is Static Inverter Systems designed specifically for emergency lighting applications according to European BS EN50171 specification.The PowerPro ELXA 3 hour 2000VA is a Static Inverter manufactured with the state of the art PWM and IGBT technology producing microprocessor controlled pure sinewave output for critical emergency lighting loads.
£6,492.00 £5,410.00SKU ELXA3hour2000VA
The significant advantage of using PowerPro ELXA 3 hour 2000VA Static Inverter for Emergency Lighting is the ability to supply tightly regulated and controlled sinewave power to a wide range of normal functional or decorative mains luminaires as emergency fittings. As an expansion to the standard 100 series, the PowerPro ELXA 3 hour 2000VA allows for an internal self contained battery system capable of providing the standard Emergency Lighting 3 hour autonomies. With the advantage of wall mounted and stand alone options the XA range completes the EL series with a fully encapsulated product for those lower rated requirements. EL100 models have single phase rectifiers with "Soft Start" control incorporating thyristor controlled bridge circuitry to limit inrush current and prevent overloading marginally rated mains supplies. These models provide an excellent solution for, single phase loads and can also reduce the need for extensive re-cabling during installation.
- True sinewave and PWM microprocessor controlled technology
- System and battery test function
- DC short circuit protection
- Recharge batteries up to 80% within 20 hours
- Fast changeover to Battery Mode
- Built-in distribution panel (6x standard)
- LCD panel providing accurate detailed information about load, batteries, system diagnostics & audible alarm
- RS232 and dry contacts for communication and remote monitoring
- Internal battery compartment
- Reduced mean time to repair (MTTR) due to modular design
|Standalone / Modular||Standalone|
|Product Type||Single In - Single Out|