Different operating modes that can be programmed according to user requirements and the load to be powered have been introduced in order to reduce energy consumption:
- Online: maximum load protection and output voltage waveform quality
- Economy Mode: the UPS uses line interactive technology, with the load powered by the mains, reducing consumption and thus improving efficiency (up to 98%).
- Smart Active Mode: the UPS automatically selects on-line or line interactive operation, depending on the quality of the mains supply, checking the number, frequency and type of disturbances present.
- Stand by Off (emergency): The UPS supplies the load only when the mains fails. The inverter begins working with a progressive start-up sequence to prevent inrush currents.
- Frequency converter operation (50 or 60 Hz).
- Individual computers
- Office equipment
- Home entertainment
If the Riello UPS Sentinel Pro isn't what you are looking for, you can find the full Riello UPS range here. Alternatively we offer Eaton UPS, APC UPS and Vertiv UPS, as well as may other manufacturers.
If you need help choosing a Riello UPS Sentinel Pro for your specifications, contact us or fill in the form to the right.