APC UPS Management Card AP9631
UPS Network Management Card 2 with Environmental Monitoring. Remote monitoring and control of an individual UPS by connecting it directly to the network.
The AP9631 Network Management Card features the following:
• Provides UPS control and self-test scheduling features.
• Provides data and event logs.
• Enables you to set up notifications through event logging, e-mail, Syslog and SNMP traps.
• Provides support for PowerChute® Network Shutdown.
• Supports using a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) or BOOTstrap Protocol (BOOTP) server to provide the network (TCP/IP) values of the NMC.
• Supports using the Schneider Electric Remote Monitoring Service (RMS).
• Provides the ability to export a user configuration (.ini) file from a configured card to one or more unconfigured cards without converting the file to a binary file.
• Provides a selection of security protocols for authentication and encryption.
• Communicates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert or StruxureWare Operations.
• Supports Modbus TCP/IP
• Provides two USB ports, which support upgrading the NMC and UPS firmware from a USB flash drive.
• Supports two universal input/output ports, to which you can connect: – Temperature (AP9335T) or temperature/humidity sensors (AP9335TH) – Relay input/output connectors that support two input contacts and one output relay (using the AP9810 Dry Contact I/O Accessory, which is an optional add-on)
|Application||Servers and Networking|
|Standalone / Modular||Standalone|
|Design Life||5 year|
|System Brand||APC UPS|