The AP9630 Network Management Card:
• Provides UPS control and self-test scheduling features.
• Provides data and event logs.
• Enables you to set up notifications through event logging, e-mail, Syslog and SNMP traps.
• Provides support for PowerChute® Network Shutdown.
• Supports using a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) or BOOTstrap Protocol (BOOTP) server to provide the network (TCP/IP) values of the NMC.
• Supports using the Schneider Electric Remote Monitoring Service (RMS).
• Provides the ability to export a user configuration (.ini) file from a configured card to one or more unconfigured cards without converting the file to a binary file.
• Provides a selection of security protocols for authentication and encryption.
• Communicates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert or StruxureWare Operations.
• Supports Modbus TCP/IP
|Application||Servers and Networking|
|Standalone / Modular||Standalone|
|Design Life||5 year|
|System Brand||APC UPS|