The latest news stories | UPS Systems
UPS systems and any batteries are normally located in an ideal location which would be completely secure, dust free, dry area.
But what do you do if this kind of space is unavailable?
UPS batteries are a key component of any uninterruptible power supplies.
If they fail, the results could be devastating, this means it is essential to understand what causes UPS batteries to fail and what measure to take to ensure their efficiency.
Key Benefits of AKSA Generators:
- Well known brand of generators
- Generators use Cummings, Perkins, Volvo and more engines
- After sale services
on April 18, 2019
Key Benefits of the Riello UPS Single Phase UPS include:
- Complete Range 0.4-20kVA
- Small footprint
- High efficiency of up to 96.5%
- Zero impact source
- Flexibility of use
- Advanced communications
- Covered by a Riello UPS standard warranty of up to 5 years
Standby Power Generators are a key part of any power protection solution, regardless of application. If you are only using a generator for standby power it is essential that the diesel fuel is maintained alongside, or in addition to the generator. This is because that diesel left in a tank starts to degrades over long periods which can be harm full to the standby generator.
on March 21, 2019
Key Benefits of the Hyundai Generator DHY6000SELR Hyundai Generator include:
- Produces 5.2kW / 6.5kVA maximum output
- Electric start with ATS compatibility
- Efficient Hyundai D420 engine
- Equipped with a large 16L fuel tank for a long running time
- Comes fitted with safety features such as low oil alert and automatic engine shut down
on March 18, 2019
Key Benefits of Riello UPS:
- 3 Year Warranty as Standard (5 Year on smaller UPS)
- Balance of Reliability and Cost-effectiveness
- National engineer support (and our Engineers are Riello UPS trained as well)
- Range of UPS System sizes to suit any application
Key Benefits of the Riello UPS Sentinel Dual SDU UPS include:
- Power factor 1 kW = kVA
- Parallelable up to 3 unit
- Simplified installation
- Operating mode selection
- High-quality output voltage
- High battery reliability
Additive Manufacturing is a fast-growing industry that utilises new technology to create products by adding material to them, rather than the traditional way of removing material.
This kind of manufacturing needs a constant reliable power supply so it is essential to have power protection, but what do you need?