Posted: February 26, 2019||
Key Benefits of the Riello UPS Sentinel Dual SDU UPS include:
- Power factor 1 kW = kVA
- Parallelable up to 3 unit
- Simplified installation
- Operating mode selection
- High-quality output voltage
- High battery reliability
Additive Manufacturing is a fast-growing industry that utilises new technology to create products by adding material to them, rather than the traditional way of removing material.
This kind of manufacturing needs a constant reliable power supply so it is essential to have power protection, but what do you need?
Posted: February 19, 2019||
Key Benefits of the Hyundai Generator DHY8000SELR Diesel Generator include:
- Equipped with a 30L fuel tank for an increased running time of up to 30 hours.
- Single Phase, ideal for domestic use.
- Powered by a 4-stroke, air-cooled Hyundai diesel engine.
- Produces a maximum output of 6kW / 7.5kVA.
Posted: February 12, 2019|
Key Benefits of Pramac Generators:
- Recognisable brand of generators
- Generators use Perkins or Volvo engines
- National engineer support
Posted: January 22, 2019||
Keeping EPOS systems running is
essential for Retailers to make money!
How many customers are going to wait around if there
is a power cut and sales can’t be processed at all?
Posted: January 21, 2019|
Key Benefits of our UPS Bypass Switches include:
- Top/Bottom Full Size Gland Plates
- Top/Bottom Cable Access
- Aux Contacts On Manual Bypass and UPS Output
- Easy Installation
- Compact Size
- All Labels Engraved
- IP2X Voltage Measurement Holes
Posted: January 09, 2019|
Key Benefits of the Riello UPS Multi Sentry (3 Phase) include:
- Complete Range 30-200kVA
- Small footprint
- High efficiency of up to 96.5%
- Zero impact source
- Flexibility of use
- Advanced communications
- Covered by a Riello 3 Year standard warranty
- 3 Phase
The Backup Power and Data centre industry is still in a state of constant growth and evolution.
Read to find out some backup power and data centre trends that will be critically important for 2019.
Posted: December 14, 2018|
We hope you have a fantastic holiday period and enjoy the time with your family and friends!
We look forward to working with you in the New Year!
Without power, an EPOS system ceases to function! This means that you could lose lots of sales revenue as the power cut progresses!